Wednesday, February 17, 2010

What Is A Good Receiver That Has Hdmi Switching Best Practices For Using Media Center On A PC/TV Combination Setting?

Best practices for using media center on a PC/TV combination setting? - what is a good receiver that has hdmi switching

I can work it, but need to know how to do better:
Installation:
1. I have a m9100t (HP) with ATSC, NTSC TV with PVR + remote control and a
512 MB NVIDIA GeForce 8600GT, TV-Out, DVI-I, HDMI
2. I have the antenna on the wall of separation, a Po-one PC TV
3. I have HDMI from PC to TV
4. DVI-I to VGA PC monitor
5. I 35 mm computer audio speakers monitor
6. I have digital audio data from PC to receiver

Sound Q: I can define the view configuration,) is the standard audio (about 35 mm or digital output. Whatever the standard, then if you run WMP and MP3 playback to hear the beautiful sound. But when you play, you can not change. I have to close WMP (or Media Center), change the default to another, and then restart the application.
Is there a game "much "or easiest way to change it?

Video Q: Is there a way to change that to the main screen, which is easier then right click on desktop, Properties, bla bla bla? When you start Picasa, television and slide-Run is in the PC monitor (primary)

1 comments:

tech_jun... said...

I know this is not really a helpful answer ... but you probably need 3rd party software to achieve this objective

Post a Comment